| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cara in February is severely cold at -29.3 °C (-20.74 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 3.2mm (0.1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:24 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Cara February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cara, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cara:
- Suntar, Russia - 584.8 kms (363.4 miles) N
- Erbogacen, Russia - 759.2 kms (471.8 miles) NW
- Vitim, Russia - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) NW
- Kirensk, Russia - 619.1 kms (384.7 miles) WNW
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) W
- Kalakan, Russia - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) SSW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SW
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) WSW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 618 kms (384 miles) SSW
- Chita, Russia - 629.3 kms (391.1 miles) SSW
- Borzja, Russia - 731.8 kms (454.8 miles) S